Group Study Rooms
Reserve A Study Room
The AUM Library has 4 group study rooms available for students located on the 3rd and 5th floors.
Study Room Policies and Procedures
- Group study rooms are for AUM students only.
- A group is defined as two or more AUM students. During times of high demand, such as the week before and the week of finals, the large group study rooms (Rooms 341 and 502) will be limited to groups of three or more.
- Rooms are locked when not in use.
- Bring a copy of your reservation with you and your AUM Student ID. A printout of the email or a handheld device displaying the confirmation email will do.
- Keys will be checked out from circulation. Keys will be subject to overdue fines. ($1.00/minute overdue, with 15 min grace period.)
- Lost keys replacement fee will be $25.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to four hours per day per student.
- Academic use takes priority over any other use.
- Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance.
- Students are limited to one reservation per day. Multiple individuals in a group are not permitted to make multiple reservations in a day.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation. Likewise if less than two individuals of the group are not present, the reservation may be forfeited.
- Appropriate behavior is expected at all times.
- Individuals who misuse the Group Study Room reservation system may be blocked from making reservations.
- The room must be vacated when a group with a reservation arrives.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. The Library is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- Please leave group study rooms as clean as when you arrived.