Reserve A Study Room
The AUM Library has 4 group study rooms available for students localted on the 3rd and 5th floors.
Study Room Policies and Procedures
- Group study rooms are for AUM students only.
- A group is defined as two or more AUM students.
- Rooms are locked when not in use.
- Bring a copy of your reservation with you and your AUM Student ID. A printout of the email or a handheld device displaying the confirmation email will do.
- Keys will be checked out from circulation. Keys will be subject to overdue fines. ($1.00/minute overdue, with 15 min grace period.)
- Lost keys replacement fee will be $25.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to four hours per day per student.
- Academic use takes priority over any other use.
- Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance.
- Students are limited to one reservation per day. Multiple individuals in a group are not permitted to make multiple reservations in a day.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation. Likewise if less than two individuals of the group are not present, the reservation may be forfeited.
- Appropriate behavior is expected at all times.
- Individuals who misuse the Group Study Room reservation system may be blocked from making reservations.
- The room must be vacated when a group with a reservation arrives.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. The Library is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- Please leave group study rooms as clean as when you arrived.