- All K-12 students must register at the Circulation Desk upon arrival. Guest badges are to be worn at all times.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Appropriate behavior is expected at all times.
- AUM faculty, staff and students have priority in use of resources.
- Please observe a reasonable time limit on all machines.
- Reference materials or periodicals must not be removed from 2nd floor.
- Academic use of the internet has priority over other uses.
- Cost is $.10 per page for black & white photocopies or other printouts. Color printing or photocopying is $.25 per page.
- Cellular phone use and/or other audible electronic communications (i.e., Skype, Facetime, etc.) is prohibited in public areas.
- Headphones or ear buds must be used with audio/video devices.Volume must be kept at a reasonable level so as not to disturb other patrons.
- Personal items should never be left unattended.
- Please remember to speak quietly at all times.
- Please leave your work area clean.
- Use of stairwells is limited strictly to emergency situations only.