Welcome to the Auburn University at Montgomery Library. The following directory of informational links was created to introduce faculty to available library services and to answer common faculty questions. For additional information, please contact us.
How to Locate Materials Held by the Library
- How to search the library catalog
- How to locate a journal (Serials Solutions)
- How to gain remote access to library services
- How to use eBooks
How to Locate Materials Not Held by the Library
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - 334-244-3447
- Universal Borrowing
- Montgomery Higher Education Consortium
- Auburn University
With a valid I.D. card, AUM or Auburn faculty and staff may borrow a total of 100 items for a loan period of 90 days. Overdue fines accrue at $.25 per day for each item borrowed. This policy applies to both AUM Library and Auburn University libraries.
Access Services Policies
- Contact the library instruction coordinator at 334-244-3994 OR Barbara Hightower for general questions
- Library Instruction Requests
- Online Library Instruction Request Form
- Library Instruction Policy
- Classroom Computer Lab Components
- Classroom/Computer Lab Schedule
- Classroom/Computer Lab Policy
Blackboard Library Services
- Library Resources & Services for Blackboard Courses
- Creating Persistent Links for Articles, Ebooks, and Other Materials from the AUM Library's Databases
New Book List
Assistance Or Questions
- Contact the library's reference desk at 334-244-3649 for general research questions
- Contact the library's Access Services desk at 334-244-3647 for questions regarding checking out materials, fines, overdues, & reserves.
- Library FAQs
- Ask A Librarian (eMail Reference Service)
- Contact Us (Library Directories)
- Copyright Clearance Center (Copyright Resource for Academic Institutions)
If you have ideas for changes or improvements to the Library and its services, please let us know. We strive for improvement and depend upon our users to let us know how we can better serve them.