Retrieve Articles from E-Reserves
- Go to http://aumnicat.aum.edu/
- Click on 'E-Reserves' under 'Library Services'.
- Select either the department or the instructor. Click 'Search'.
- Click anywhere on the course information which shows in blue letters.
- Put in the password. YOUR PROFESSOR WILL GIVE YOU THIS DURING CLASS. The same password is used throughout the course website; for example, if the password is 'good' in each password screen that comes up, you type the word 'good' every time you are asked for a password for that course.
- Click on the item you want. Fill in the password to view your materials.
- If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, please contact your instructor or Karen Williams, Interlibrary Loan Librarian at 334-244-3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.